- Please always have a member of your party assist you in entering your space - we are here to help. You are responsible for damage to your property, park property, and the property of other guests..
- Checkout time is 11:00am. Please respect the checkout time as we take great care to prepare each site for incoming guests each day. Guests not departing on time may be charged an additional day’s rental.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds for early departures.
- If you wish to extend your stay, please see us to check availability and re-register by 11:00 am.
- Management reserves the right to terminate a guest’s stay and require them to leave immediately upon notice for failure to adhere to park rules.
- Quiet Time is Monday through Sunday 10:00pm through 7:00am.
- SPEED LIMIT is 10 mph. Please help us keep the Meadows a safe place for guests of all ages.
- Tents and sleeping outside of an RV are prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please keep your site clean and orderly and put all rubbish in the dumpster. No mats or rugs may be placed on the grass.
- Open fires are not permitted. Propane grills and propane fire pits only.
- Bathrooms are kept clean and disinfected for your convenience and safety. Thongs, sandals, etc., that have been worn outside are prohibited in the showers.
- The coin-operated Laundry is open from 8am to 8pm. Change is available at the RV Park Office.
- Management assumes no responsibility for injury, accidents, losses, damage or loss of personal property from nature or any cause.
PET GUIDELINES AND RULES
Pets are welcome when quiet and attended. Please follow these simple guidelines to ensure your pet’s stay is enjoyable for all.
- Up to two (2) pets are allowed per site.
- Anyone walking a pet is required to clean up after them. A $25 fee will be assessed to any guests who fail to clean up after pets in their party.
- The adjacent residential community has a no dog policy. Please keep your dogs within the RV park, on Broadway Run or on the bike path.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under control at all times.
- Aggressive and uncontrolled pets will not be allowed to remain at the RV Park.
- Barking dogs that disturb other guests are considered a nuisance, and management reserves the right to require your party to leave in case of such nuisance.
- Pet fences may only be temporary, no more than 30 inches tall, and no more than 10 feet in length.
- Pets may not be tied up and left unattended outside at any time.
- Pets are not allowed in the bathrooms nor on any other site other than the one on which you are staying.